The Blackhawks are currently 27-12-4-1, they are currently the No. 1 team...
We at Sports Rumble deem that it is vital for our players to have every possible detail to in turn decide on the best game odds for sports betting. One of our features that we offer is the NHL Standings part which lets you see the latest NHL standings updated every day. What is even more interesting is that our NHL Standings section at Sports Rumble offer two ways to see the standings: Against the spread (which many of you see the abbreviation of ATS) and Straight Up (which many of you see the abbreviation of SU). The options at the SU standings level give many advantages such as:
- The capability to view all the NHL teams standings in one area, separated into both divisions and conferences.
- The ability to observe other records like conference Standings, records when they are home or away and Division rankings
- The opportunity to analyse how every NHL team has recorded ATS (how they have faired with the odds provided by Las Vegas). This can assist in figuring out if the team plays well against the spread. Moreover, it has a sector where it offers how the teams have been ATS when at home and when playing away.
- The facility to observe how they have been fairing against the spread as a dog or as a favorite.
- How they are against the spread for the team totals (over or under) of the matches
- The runs that every team has against the spread which can assist you to go with several trends that is ongoing for a particular team